UMEADI Vs UZODINMA SUPREME COURT CASE
Some secrets many never knew
Imo Apga working seriously.
People should not be misguided by the matter before the supreme Court which comes up today, the 11th Jan 2021.
The matter was slated for hearing as against speculations that it will be for judgement today. I don’t see today as the final day of judgement in the matter.
After hearing, another date must be given, unless the supreme Court wishes otherwise.
It must be noted that APGA as a party joined in the suit since last year and our application for joinder admitted by the supreme Court.
APGA as a party in the said suit before the supreme Court, we have our own different prayers.
APGA prayers not limited to the following:
1. The supreme Court, having sacked Emeka Ihedioha and, having subsequently struck out the (application for a review) of it’s decision brought by the PDP and it’s candidate for the 2019 Imo guber election forecloses Ihedioha’s chances of coming back as a governor of Imo State via any supreme Court judgement.
2. Supreme Court having sacked Uche Nwosu and being estopped by time for conducting a review of it’s decision, Uche Nwosu is also out of the game.
3. In the event of a possible sack of Gov Hope Uzodinma from office by the supreme Court, the party with the highest number of valid votes cast in the said 2019 governorship election is the *All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA*
4. That Apga should be declared the winner of the said Imo state governorship election of 2019.
5. That the said APGA is now like a party whose candidate is dead *(Kogi state APC as a case study)* and the court to make declaration for the swearing in of the *Deputy Governorship candidate of APGA* in the said election.
6. That or in the other hand, the court to direct APGA to conduct a fresh primaries and or present the runner up of the 2018 APGA party guber primaries as a fresh candidate of the party to be issued a fresh certificate of return by INEC and be immediately sworn in as the governor of Imo State. *(See Supreme Court judgement on Kogi state APC and INEC)*
7. In the event of the absence of any of the above, the supreme Court to nullify the entire excercise/election and call for a fresh nomination of candidates through fresh party primaries for a fresh election where both the APC and AA shall not participate.
Our matter was fixed for hearing today, but many ignorant writers have been feeding the public with false hope about the case.
We have just decided to keep the APGA joinder in the ongoing case away from the press due to reasons best known to us.
What we expect from us is that all APGA faithfuls to solicit to God for our prayers to be granted by the Apex Court.
Really, Imo APGA is fully recovered and we are doing our best.
Long live All Progressives Grand Alliance APGA.
Long live our National Chairman, Ozomkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye.
Long live Imo APGA Family.
Hon John Iwuala
APGA Imo State